Monday, April 10, 2017

illumibowl I love to light up my bathroom!

Image result for illumibowl

To order yours go to https://illumibowl.com/



When I go to the potty at night I am now greeted with a beautiful rainbow of colors in the dark from my potty. Illumibowl is a multicolor light that is super easy to hook up to your toilet to give light in the middle of the night. This is a great item for the elderly, those with small children and the whole family! I love the illuminibowl motion activated toilet night light. I don't have to have any other light in my bathroom plus when I am sleepy and reaching my way into the bathroom I don't have to switch on a bright light and can do my business and easily fall right back to sleep again. It's great because it has a long range for motion detection so as soon as I enter my bathroom it turns on. We did receive this item for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. :) 

    If you would like us to do a product review for you it is Free and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment